The TV ad of Palmolive Vibrant Color came across almost a month before I had my hair colored. I got curious with the product that I want to try it right after I had my hair colored but it was not available in the market, I looked at WalterMart Imus and SM Bacoor, until after 3 days which I bought both the shampoo and conditioner in Watson’s SM Bacoor.
Since I have colored and digipermed hair I am looking for a shampoo that can make my hair soft, manageable, strong and can prolong the color.
I have used both Palmolive Vibrant Color Shampoo and Conditioner 3 times every other day since I bought it and here is my take on the product.
- Affordable. Php 99.00 for the Shampoo, and Conditioner at Php 102.00.
- Hair color is still vibrant (but my hair color is only more than a week)
- My hair is soft.
- Smells good it last more than 24 hours.
- Had a hard time time finding it.
- Made my hair dry, brittle and prone to breakage despite being soft.
- After every shampoo, the smell is very overpowering that it has caused me sinusitis.
- During 1st use, it has caused some dandruff.
I watched the TV ad again of Palmolive Vibrant Color and it only focuses on prolonging the color and not other benefits. Based on the result of the product, the TV ad lived to it’s expectation. But I will stop using this, since it has caused me a not-so-vibrant result with the texture of my hair.
I will be trying next the New Finesse Clean+Simple Hypoallergenic Shampoo and Conditioner For Dry/Color Treated Hair.. hope to get a good result.:)